Saturday, January 8, 2011

even more closet challenge

day 73
the wedding. i wore this to the wedding i wore the white dress to the rehearsal dinner of... there are too many prepositions in that sentence.

vintage dress, michael paris stripedy Tim Burton shoes (love these!) it was like this dress was made for me fifty years ago and waited for me. i absolutely adore it. it's my favorite nonTim-Burton dress. it's a go-to for fancy parties, weddings, funerals, formal occasions. this is my LBD. and i'm bummed i can't wear it until after the challenge!


day 74

i can only find this picture from this day. Alice Temperley top. love the mutton sleeves! gifted heart necklace (with pressed flowers inside) and ring (soldered) both from my stepmother, and bag from a friend who shall remain anonymous. it was a gift to the friend, from her mom, who didn't care for it. i love it, so she gave it to me on the condition that her identity not be revealed, lest her mama get upset.

day 75



i love love love this shrug. from mod cloth. with flower brooch and rhinesone buttons. yes, please! and rocket shoes picked out by my sweet Bunny.

No comments:

Post a Comment