Sunday, January 16, 2011

belated christmas

merry christmas to me! and to you....

i know this is late, but here are the lovely accessories i received for christmas this year. a vintage polka dot red and blue scarf from my boo, turquoise earrings, green beaded earrings, two sets of silver hoops, silver box studs, black studs, a white cuff watch, a kitty brooch, three rhinestone rings from my stepmother, and my two favorites. a mixed media necklace that my friend James made for me, and vintage crystal beads that were my bunny's grandmothers- a gift from his mother. so lovely!!

prepare to see these in outfit posts!



i'm very spoiled! and regardless of gifts, i had a lovely holiday with loved ones, and hope you did, too.


also, one question i've gotten more than a few times is about the diamond ring i wear on my left hand. it is NOT an engagement ring. it's not even from the bunny- it was my great grandmother's, and just fits me on that finger. 


 it is my absolute favorite piece of jewelry.




and while i'm blogging.... day 76

i wore this to a holiday party- red flower dress, bruno shoes (gifted), and black shawl. and my great grandmother's ring!




No comments:

Post a Comment