Saturday, January 1, 2011

blogger award!


happy new year indeed!

the lovely lady selenite has included me in her list for the Stylish Blogger Award- thanks, lady! she has beautiful taste, and her artistic flair is always apparent in her unexpected, lovely layerings.



with this award, i am required to share seven things about myself... so here they are-

1. my favorite things in fashion are shoes and stripes.

2. my least favorite things in fashion are animal prints and trends. i am interested in style- not what is cool today. i don't want to be embarrassed by pictures when i'm older.

3. i sleep with a teddy bear, always have. his name is Jack Freeman, named after the friend of my father's who gave him to me. between me, Jack Freeman, and my kitty, my bed gets a little crowded.

4. my favorite movies are M, Terminator 2, The Princess Bride, and The City of Lost Children.

5. i love art nouveau- fashion, art, jewelry, and architecture.

6. i speak German and American Sign Language.

7. volunteering is very important to me. my favorite charities are Nashville Cares and Foundation Fighting Blindness. i believe education is the first step towards change.


also, i get to list 15 other bloggers to get the award! in no particular order, here they are!

1. Artfully Awear (beautiful clothes and the art of which they're reminiscent)
2. My Pretty Baby Cried, She was a Bird (vintage and starlets galore!)
3. Coffee and a Cardigan (as adorable as her blog title)
4. Bells and Whistles (fantastic German blog)
5. The Littlest Polly (suitcases, shoes, and kitties!)
6. Playing Hooksies (street style and school)
7. Kevin Langley (photos and slim style)
8. Jane Aubourg (fashionista and violinist)
9. Aerograms from Jan (love from across the pond)
10. Fashion App (young and fashionable)
11. Ham and Must Have (lovely edge)
12. It's a Beautiful Day (chic from Winston-Salem)
13. Hello, Monkeyface! (pretty and ridiculous)
14. Insane Maryjane (shoes, shoes, shoes)
15. Big Girl. Small Budget. Tiny Town. (the queen of texture pairing)

congrats! i love your blogs, thanks for all that you share. with your award, you're meant to list seven things about yourself and list 15 more stylish bloggers of your choosing! and make sure to let the bloggers you choose know! ;)

and here's day 72 while i'm at it...


i wore this to a rehearsal dinner. Charlotte Russe white dress, vintage jacket, Massino wedges. simple. i love the black lace and neckline trim on this dress!



No comments:

Post a Comment