Saturday, August 13, 2011

RAW


RAW is a collection of artists (designers, dancers, performers, models, jewelry makers, make up artists, hair stylists, etc.) which has a presence in many cities across the united states. i was fortunate enough to be chose for RAW Nashville and am the only wardrobe stylist chosen for this showcase.

i got to work with some of my favorite models in town, as well as some new ones. my models were Lindsay Zgonina and Lauren Linton (who were featured by RAW), and Lindsey Timberlake, Elle Long,  Kirin McWhirter, Roger Coleman, Jenny Harris, Sherecus Dawson, Jeremiah Gregory,  and 14 year old Heidi who filled in at the last minute.

here is a video of me before the show (man, i needed some lipstick!) but you can also see the final walk of my models and hear me talk about my collection.



and here are some more shots :) thank you Indi Pattison! and Christopher Mellgren! <3




Lindsay Z




Sherecus - LOVE this hair!




Lindsey T




Jeremiah




Elle




Kirin




Roger




Lauren




Jenny


No comments:

Post a Comment